View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #30
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth
i hope we dont draft a running back number 1. we need some d-lineman.
I still think we need a D Lineman too, but Payne has played much better the past couple games. He's gotten a good push up the middle, and Walker and Smith seem to be playing well too. It would be nice to have a good young DLineman, but I'm sure CC and DC will do what's best for the team. I'm hoping we don't have a replay of what happened to the Bengals DLineman against the Broncos OLine this next game.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote