View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #23
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
He was limping noticeably. You want a guy who can barely walk in the backfield with the game on the line? I don't. He's not durable. We knew that a year ago.
actually i didnt see him. but he will have to start playing through bruises and and a little pain(all the other players do). carr and lefty both did today.

i think he has the talent to be our everydown back. but he has to want to play through some injuries. hes not breaking bones, hes getting nicked up and hes not playing through it.
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote