View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #14
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
Oh my God, how long will you be stuck on that, DD doesnt run a 4.4 put Hollings in the game mentality. He didnt have very many running lanes this game because the whole Jags defense line played well against the run. I still believe that DD is capable of producing the way he did his rookie year. He has just been a little dinged up.
Did I say put Hollings in during my last statement. I havent metioned that Hollings should play since before the Oakland game. The ends on the Jags d-line werent having that great of a day and if Davis had some speed, you could of blocked down on the DE's and lanes on the outside would of been open. I am tired of Davis being dinged up. It is better for the team if he doesnt play dinged up than him trying to play because his 2.7 yard per carry average just isnt cutting it. Davis could run the ball 4 times and barely make a first down. I would rather have Wells at full strength than Davis at 99%. And can someone tell me when was the last time Davis wasnt 'dinged up'???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote