View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 180779 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteelBlue
The sheriff just got shot
I wanted to say that. (Sigh)

Other than their thug DTs, I'm not that impressed with the Jags. Their defense is so slow. Mike Peterson is the only guy they have that can run. They were never really in this game, despite the mistakes the Texans were making. Both teams looked like what they'll probably end up as... 8-8 teams.

If the Texans make the mistakes in Denver & Indy that they made today, they'll return as a 4-5 team with almost zero playoff possibilities. I say almost because of what I saw the Astros do this year. I'm still waiting for the Texan offense, defense, and special teams to play well in the same game. They'll need to if they want to be contenders rather than pretenders in this division. This is still Indy's division to lose.