View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #12
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80254 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgewashington
call me a babin hater or whatever else but as long as i see him giving up on plays before they are over there is not going to be any respect from me, no excuse to stopping during a play with your back to the ball that many times.
It just really amazes me sometimes how impatient you and others are with rookies.

When David Carr was a rookie, look at how disappointed all of you were with him. In his third season, are you disappointed with him now?

When Jabar Gaffney was a rookie, look at how disappointed all of you were with him. In his third season, are you disappointed with him now?

georgewashington, 3 years from now, I want you to tell me how disappointed you are with Jason Babin.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote