View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #2
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr played well today. If it weren't for that bonehead move by Gaff the score would have been a bit more in our favor. And I also can't believe that we didn't get a call on that obvious late takedown on Carr. But then again, we got away with a pretty big face mask, so it kind of evens out.

All in all I am pleased with the win. We have won 4 out of our last 5, and we have a super tough schedule coming up with road games in Indy and Denver.
JDizzle is online now   Reply With Quote