View Single Post
Old 05-20-2004   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr (no question)

tough one. I see AJ the main guy, but it wouldn't suprise me that on 3rd down it is Gaffney or a TE (I can't name one, because I haven't seen Joppru's catching ability, I already know about Millers)

Draft picks..hmm I am thinking Babin's will make more of a mark. If our DL stays healthy, he should be able to make an immediate impact.. Personally I want to see what Peek can do with a healthy D-line in front of him. Robinson should do ok if we can get the pass rush needed and he should be covering the #2 guy, but he will be on an island and it is a tough position esp. for a rookie.

Running back situation. I think we will stick with DD. That seems to be Capers style, a tough north-south runner. Hollings IMO ... is still an enigma to me. He shows great speed,but I don't know how he is in between the tackles. I am leaning towards him being our change-of-pace pack when the opponents Defense gets tired.
Wells better either a)show alot of improvement at RB or b) a special teams demon or i think we will be gone and we keep Norris/baxter. (heck we may go with 3 Rb's and 2 Fb's)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote