View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #166
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags98
Ok... If we are going to play the "Should" game then that David Carr paly SHOULD have been a fumble which SHOULD have given us the ball instead of those 7.
Everyone plays the "should" game. One event though changes the subsequent events and nobody can figure out what "would" happen after that. The Gaffney play though, you honestly have to admit, was a complete mental lapse. It had no other outside influences. No bad call was made, no Jag player affected it. It was nothing more than Jabar forgetting to give the Texans another 7 points.

Now the Carr play I'll admit I think was a bad call that went our way. I can see the frustration in that one (we've had our share since coming back into the league like everybody).