View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #32
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
That makes no sense. You are saying we have 2 legit #2 WR's and that is why Smith has better numbers. Don't you think Johnson would get LESS balls thrown his way with 3 other LEGIT THREATS at WR? You have no argument here. Smith is the only decent WR you guys have so he will get a lot of balls thrown to him, as for us we have 4 threats at WR and the ball is spread. Why don't you even post this on the Jags MB and see who gets the most votes...
Nothing more I'd rather do, but my hands are tied. They booted me off the official board when the season ended last year, guess they got tired of my homer antics.

You cannot leave Jimmy one on one, he is a DC's nightmare. Jimmy gets doubled just about every snap he takes, because we don't have such as big of threat any where else in our WR core. If he is not open Byron will not throw it to him.

BTW Jimmy is 14 receptions away from passing James Lofton for #12 all time.

Last edited by Jagsbch; 10-31-2004 at 09:53 AM.
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote