View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004   #27
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
As I recall, it was reported that the Texans were aggressively trying to get Winfield to visit
It was reported in the Chronicle in late Feb that Aaron Glenn was trying to get him to come down here so you know the Texans wanted him, but he chose not to visit. I'm glad it worked out the way it did. Dunta is a fine CB.

From what Casserly has said, Sean Taylor and Kellen Winslow were the two guys they would have moved up to get if the right situation presented itself. Again, I'm kind of glad it worked out the way it did.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote