Thread: Stadium Smack
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004   #68
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

all this banter is frivolous, Texan fans you need to represent bottom line. The Game is in less than half a day, you should all be resting for the ambush @ Relient. I can't go but I'll be watching and this is what I want to see I want to see Relient so loud that left witch cannot communicate the snap count. I want a sea of RED standing, celebrating and supporting the Texans.

today in Jacksonville they called it the largest cocktail party in the world, evidently it didn't help as Flordia lost :hehe: see in Texas we don't drink cocktails we drink beer & lots of it difference being we don't ***** foot around with make believe beverages we drink the real thing and in a few hours the stadium will be filled to capacity with over 70,000 screaming beerloveing Texans. Its on!