View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123
since we all know that were going to go DT in round one who do you think we should get, spears or maybe trade down alittle bit and get the NT from oregon Niagita. Than I could see us going middle lineback in round two. Tell me what you think?
The only thing I know is that the only position we won't draft in the first round is QB. While getting some young bodies in the DL is most likely a priority, the 1st round of the draft, while a good place, is not the only place to address the defensive line.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote