Thread: Shaun Rogers?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004   #3
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskinny
I think it's a good thought and would be great if it happened, but they gave Walker alot of money last offseason. I'd be willing to bet the Texans re-sign Payne. So, it would probably be unlikely they go after Shaun Rogers. Expect them to draft DL help in the first round. Much cheaper.
Well, if they went after Rogers, then they'd definitely let Payne go. I certainly would like to see it. However, it may be hard to get him for under 8 million a year, which would be tough to do.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote