View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004   #50
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsJagman
By the way, Marc Bulger still plays for St Louis. I found him with 28 complete passes over 25 yards or more. If I am not mistaken, or read the stats wrong, Carr has 21
Thanks for that.

According to the NFL website, Carr has a league-leading 29 of 20+ and 3 of 40+. I think the discrepancy is that those stats are based on 20+, not 25+.

Quoting from an article that was the lead story at www.nfl.com yesterday:
"Carr has a league-best 19 completions of at least 25 yards. He ranks third with a fourth-quarter passer rating of 126.6."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7837160
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote