Thread: Stadium Smack
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004   #58
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuno
Hmmm, I have been to several different stadiums in my days. I always make the Jags/Texans game in houston (cept this year dangit) and houstons is not that loud. Its not bad, but it is nowhere near the top 5. Even at the end of last years Jags/Texans game it never got anywhere near Arrowhead. Not smack, just my thoughts.
Probably need to get your hearing checked then, Kuno. Reliant will make your ears bleed. I know, I've been to every single game. If it's not top 5 then I don't want to be where it's any louder than I've heard it at Reliant. That's loud enough thank you.

thatsbulltailgaters.net