Thread: Stadium Smack
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004   #35
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

The stadium is very loud. However, I think it has more to do with the design of the stadium than it does the fans. Texan fans aren't that special, I don't think. Usually, the stadium is only about half full for the start of the noon games.. Also, where I sat during the Oakland game, the entire section of fans sat on their butts the entire game. I know it's a very different atmosphere in the Bull Pen but as a whole, our fans are on par with the majority of the league. Fortunately, our stadium is awesome!!