Thread: Stadium Smack
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
All I can say is that I live in Orlando, and I pay $174 to see all my Texans games. Somehow the only games that have been "blacked out" in two years were played in Jax. I pray that the Jax crowd will fill it out the last week of the season.
I'm sure that, under the right circumstances (ie. Jags making the playoffs), the bandwagon will fill up with "lifelong" Jaguar fans. :hehe: