Thread: The big picture
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Note to moderator: You might want to remove my post above since it makes no sense now that you removed Titanico's post.
Thank you. I was getting severely confused (happens easily :woot ) trying to figure out why Titanico was being quoted!

Anyway, I'm not sure about Bob McNair not being a fan. I have read many interviews with him that he says that he's a big FAN of the NFL, and this is one of the big reasons why he does not want to micromanage the team *cough*Jones*cough*. He wants to watch as a fan and enjoy the games like the rest of us.

I do hope that the NFL fixes this situation as soon as possible. Their business model has created the most successful sports league ever, and the system allows us fans to keep new hope every year that our team could be the one that makes it all the way.

Dynasties got really boring, IMO, especially because our team we never one of them!