Thread: The big picture
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004   #14
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

take what I said with a grain of salt.. i was basing that on hearsay and things I heard a LONG time ago.

Thats why I tried not to make my post sound like i knew what I was talking about .

Im not real sure on the ins and outs of this whole deal.. but personally I think they just need to sign another "contract" to do it the same way they HAVE been doing it for another 20 years or whatever. The current salary cap "system" has turned the NFL into an even playing field for all teams.. it is working.. the NFL is the #1 sport in america.. leave it alone.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote