Thread: Cheap shots
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004   #20
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsJagman
When in fact, for both franchise, the Jags and Texans, have already faced the hardest parts of our schedules, in our opinions.
Man, I wish you were right about that! These next 3 games for Houston could be killers. One against the Jags, and then two types of Nags (Denver and Indy), with the latter 2 games on the road. These three weeks are going to be seriously tough games for the Texans. If they come out of that stretch 2-1, I'll be ecstatic!

On the other hand, with the exception of the non-conference game against the Vikings, I can see where you'd say J-ville has been through the worst of its schedule...especially since you get that cupcake game against the Tacks on 11/21! :hehe:
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote