Thread: The big picture
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

well from what i remember.. McNair is not himself a HUGE football fan.. and I dont beleive he considers the Texans to be "his baby".. didnt he bring Football back to houston for a friend of his that passed away, or something along those lines?

This is not a knock on mcnair.. i love mcnair, he is awesome .. just pointing out that.. if i have these facts straight.. it doesnt seem to me that he would go WAY out of his way to empty his pockets into this team.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote