View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

The key to the Texans game plan will be to shut down Fred Taylor & keep the furballs from converting 3rd downs. If the furballs cannot run the ball effectively Left Witch will be forcing the ball into the Texans newly found strength the secondary which should bode well for takeaways.

Offensively we cannot afford turnovers, no fumbling, bumbling nothing. The Texans offense should pick away at the edges, run away from the DT's use sweeps or pitch outs, maybe even a shuttle pass or two ala Harrington, & use that quick out to AJ, can you say automatic, then strike deep, strike hard and strike often (AJ needs the ball thrown his direction at least once on each possession).

Thats an abbreviated breakdown as I see it, but just one more thing don't be tempted to sell your tickets to anyone but a Texan fan if for some unfortunate reason you cannot make the game. We don't need a bunch of furball jaguars in attendance taking up valuable Texans space (remember Steeler fans outnumbering Cowboy fans in Dallas a couple of weeks ago). I would even consider out of the fondess of my heart and love for my team to purchase a couple tickets just to prevent this kind of travesty from occuring. E-mail me, I'll be waiting
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote