View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004   #55
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsbch
I predict that I am going to have a heart attack before the game even starts. I have never in all my life been worried about a game as much as I am this one. I predict that this is going to be an awesome game and I will leave it at that.

Now THERE's a sentiment I can respect. :hehe: I think I'm slightly more relaxed about this game, but that's mainly because the bye week allowed me to skip a weekend of football and reconnect with the real world. (Done with it for about 10 more weeks now!) This is a huge game for both teams and I do hope, for the sake of this division's new powers, that it's well played. I don't know if the Texans, who haven't done well after bye weeks, are quite ready to face another young team that has a knack for 4th-quarter excitement--but if they're not, it's mental, not physical. The Texans offense should (repeat, SHOULD) light up the Jags secondary, especially if Wade can make it back and keep the pressure off Carr.

But this is the predictions thread. Based on my continued reverse-psychology hot streak, here it is:

Jags 27
Texans 24
NATURALLY, a last-minute victory.

Happy to be wrong every week!

Last edited by TexanExile; 10-26-2004 at 07:53 PM. Reason: typo
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote