View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004   #30
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Monstous Hail!!! Monstrous Hail!!!

Using my vast intellect, I put everything I had into the thought process of deciding what to write in this post. Aren't you impressed?

(In my best "Buzz Lightyear voice") You're mocking me aren't you.

I briefly considered "Avalanche of sacks" but at the last moment I thought a "monstrous hail" of sacks worked better. Ever see what hail can do to a car? I picture Leftwich's helmet looking like that once Walker-Payne-Smith & Co. finish with him.