Thread: Cheap shots
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

It was last season, however I would like to know if you would feel the same way if the helmet were on the other head.
I agree it is the past, but when you take shots like that in this league especially in a dvision game, you only ask for it the following meeting.

I do however believe that our team and yours have more at stake then revenge. If we win, the Jags aren't too far ahead in the division. If we lose, we have to take a back seat to you guys for a couple more games.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote