View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004   #74
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

it seems to me.. based on interviews and such.. that the coaches have slowly come around to the fact that our passing game is too good to tuck away. Before, we wanted that running game.. that is how our coaches "like" to play.. but now.. I dont think it is quite as important to them as the passing game is. Now, I think we can expect that even with DD out there, we will use him just to take pressure off Carr and keep the defense guessing.. not as our main offensive weapon.

Before, we would throw him out there and run him into the ground... I dont think we would do the same now.

basicly what im trying to say is that if DD goes out now, I doubt he would have any negative influence on our play.. since he wont be overused.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote