View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004   #9
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
your team is good on offense, but you wont be able to get those 65yd completions to jimmy smith on us with dunta or aaron on him, and then the others.....reggie williams may be a 70rec wr next year but so far this year has been outplayed by yalls what? 7th round pick who ran like a 4.8 in the 40 wilford. though has good size at 6.4. if we can get pressure on lefty, then there is no chance he is going over 300, not 200..
Ernest was aquired in the 4th round, via a trade with the Ravens.

I don't care who is covering him, all I have to say is you are going to have to put more than one CB on Jimmy to keep him from cranking out those 65 yard grabs. Fact is neither your ol timer or the rookie will be able to manage Jimmy alone. Capers I am sure is well aware of this. So while the defense tied up in double coverage the whole game with Jimmy, Byron will pick away at the rest of your defense with the other 9 receivers he has been averaging the past 4 games.

This offense is getting better by the week, and to add to the assault there's our running game that is just getting off the ground thanks to the return of Kyle Brady. Bragging about trying to stop a QB who is on fire to less than 200 yards is Asinine. 15 straight completions in the first half last week, Byron beat Marks record by 4. Your defense is going to be in a world of trouble, after Byron quiets down the crowd early in the game.

Last edited by Jagsbch; 10-26-2004 at 09:47 AM.
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote