View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #36
UCFJag
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
a gut feeling huh ??? Ya ever get those after a loss it hits ya right in tha gut !!!!!! Hope ur used to that man its not a good feeling (trust me),,,,but your offense did exploed against who ???? Oh yeah The colts i mean we know how good of a defense they have RIGHT hahahahaha ok ok sorry dont want to take anything away from your win but lets face it their D is hopeless ,,,they only win because of Manning and their offense ! Explode haha good one
WELL i dont wanna pick a fight to start... however... i never said the jags offense exploded against Indy. What i saw was more of the same really, scoring points when they were needed to keep it close and pulling it off in the end. WHAT I DID SAY IS. I believe the jags will explode this week. That is against the Texans. I believe the Texans are a good football team, and that is no lie, i just believe that after a game such as the win IN Indianapolis this team will play hard and strong against a tough division opponent and do it well and win the game, convincingly.
UCFJag is offline   Reply With Quote