View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #5
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to tell you guys something. So I went to the Jack Del Rio show tonight, any who, you guys won't believe what Jack was wearing over his suit. Yep you guessed it A Sheriff's badge.~!! We both got a kick out of it after I told him I started this thread. The insignia on the badge was Bush/Cheney

I asked him a couple of questions actually...

I asked him if you would consider moving Rashean Mathis to WR to spread the field with his blazing speed; he stepped back and shook his head no.
The other question I asked was if he thought that the Texans could take out Indy for a wild card slot, and he amazed me by saying that all three teams have a probable shot at the playoffs. I knew this division was awesome, but this takes the cake. I must say Jack blew me away with that reply. AFC south Rocks~!!

Last edited by Jagsbch; 10-25-2004 at 09:56 PM.
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote