View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #70
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Although I was impressed by his performance last year, I never "jumped on his bandwagon". I'm not saying that he sucks or we should get rid of him. I just think we should be starting the guy who is getting the job done, and right now that is Wells. I will say this, if Davis' injury and fumbling problems do not stop by the end of the season, I think we should look at drafting a RB in the upcoming draft or signing a free agent RB.
Amen to this! I want DD to succeed more than anyone, but right now he is not doing what he did last year. I welcome him to come back to that form anytime like anyone else. The name of the game is move the ball and score more points, and Wells hasn't given any reason to think he hasn't helped with that.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote