View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Looked like a whole bunch of Minn fans were at the game. Especially in the Bull Pen.
more Raider Nation fans I think, but still no excuse for being completly over run as was the case of Pittsburgh fans in Dallas. Speaking of fans I thought the Charger fans where the most friendly and non obtrusive. I'm happy for them their team is doing so well, it takes a lot of the pain from the opening day loss to the Chargers
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote