View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #69
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like DD. Last year everybody was on his bandwagon. Now nobody wants him back there. I think he will bounce back.
Although I was impressed by his performance last year, I never "jumped on his bandwagon". I'm not saying that he sucks or we should get rid of him. I just think we should be starting the guy who is getting the job done, and right now that is Wells. I will say this, if Davis' injury and fumbling problems do not stop by the end of the season, I think we should look at drafting a RB in the upcoming draft or signing a free agent RB.