View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004   #11
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
For those people who wish the Texans weren't developing something special here in Houston (the hindsight group), it must drive them crazy that we drafted a David Carr and not a Tim Couch and an Andre Johnson and not a Peter Warrick.
Message from: The Hindsight Group, INC.

In hindsight, selecting Andre Johnson and David Carr was a terrible decision. That's 2 whole players I have nothing to complain about and I blame that problem on the coaching staff. For this reason (among others which I will not discuss at this time <Pass the ball!>), I say, "Fire Capers!"

PS.-I'm not just the President, but I'm also a whiner.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote