View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe the reason why leftwich supposedly has better pocket presence is because he actually has a pocket to throw in. The good thing is that as we get farther on in the season our oline seems to be playing more consistently, although I'm not quite sold on them yet. David has put up good numbers without a consistent running game which byron has and a quality oline which byron also has. I just pray that he hasn't suffered long term effects in his development because of this. If anybody watched that game today they would know that, that was the most horrid pass defense ever. Now I'm not taking anything away from byron he is playing great for a second year quarterback, all I'm saying is that the colts pass defense is ablosuletly horrid. All year I have been hearing how the colts are superbowl contenders, but after watching todays game there's no way in hell they can even make it there. Today they went against a balanced team that had enough talent on offense that was able to keep their offense off the field and had a quality defense that was able to contain that high explosive offense of the colts. Until the colts get a good defense the will consantly be a team that puts up great offensive numbers during the regular season, but folds during playoffs

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote