View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006   #36
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 4909 TFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respectedTFL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_VA
SO weird to hear that. When I went to North Shore they couldn't buy a win.

Well I know the past couple of years they been going to the Playoffs all the time, and I think it was either 02 or 03 when they won State. They played my high school team and shreaded us along with everybody else they played they would always put up 60+ points in district play and keep the teams usally under 14 points. One year we where about to go into the half with the score close 21-14 i think them winning, but they threw a TD right before the half leading 28-14 I think, and they ended up winning like 61-14 I think. They where/are raw. In fact Oklahoma state QB Bobby Reid was the QB that lead them to state

Last edited by TFL; 09-09-2006 at 09:07 PM.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote