View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbat00
I watched the Indy/J-ville game today and came away with the OPINION that Leftwich, in his second year, may have already surpassed Carr in pocket presence and passing ability. I might not go so far to say "a better Quarterback", but there are some advantages Leftwich. It pains me to think that, so feel free to argue me out of that opinion.
Pocket feel and field vision have been Carr's weaknesses from the start and those are Leftwich's strengths so that is no surprize. Last year I would have put Leftwich over Carr clearly, but I think the line is blurred a bit more this year. Carr may not have the best instincts when it comes to pocket passing but he is pretty bright and some of that off-season film study he boasted about seems to be paying off this season.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote