View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004   #64
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72
Let's just assume that DD keeps starting and continues to play the way he has been this year (including fumbles per carry). At some point in every game, let's just say start of second half, Wells comes in and runs for 3.7 yards per play. How long until some of you guys change your mind and decide to start Wells and just wait for DD to get it back together? Would some of you say to just always start DD over Wells no matter what, until we got somebody that we don't have now (or DD improves again)? Let's just ignore Hollings for this question, because I consider him a real question mark right now. I have no idea what he would or wouldn't do if he was healthy and played an entire game for us.

That is all this thread has been about is DD keeps starting and play the same including fumbles,so instead lets just assume that DD comes in and rushes for 125 and no fumbles would that change the minds of the wells backers to come around?{probably not) but he did get Rookie Of The Year last year and that was earned fair and square.So sorry can't assume your dream is better than mine>