View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004   #44
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90635 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

awesome post aj.

something i'd like to add about babin goes back to the vikings game......if u watch the tape and specifically the first half you'll find babin caused awesome havoc in the game. i believe he got 1 sack but was within a step or a fraction of a second away from having 2-3 more sacks. it seemed the texans pretty much unleashed him on the qb...i cant recall more then a handfull of plays in wich he went into coverage.

going back to the kc game it was apparent to me the chiefs were determined to run at babin...and babin had a poor game. but he is improving as evidenced by the vikings and titans not running to his side nearly as often. sometimes its easiest to see how a player is doing by watching wether or not a team ------an offensive coordinator------has specifically picked him out to take advantage of him.