View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004   #19
Lucky

Rep Power: 185201 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I may have lost it

I don't think Dom Capers is afraid of moving guys around to field the best possible team. Wong from LOLB to ROLB. Coleman from RCB to FS. Hey, maybe Washington does beat out McKinney at center and McKinney moves to LG?

I don't know if Wand will emerge as one of the top 5 lineman or not. I thought that is was possible that if Wand came out of the offseason program much stronger, his agility would lend itself to prosper in a zone blocking scheme. That's a big if. But if so, I don't think the Texans would hesitate in finding him a place on the line. I believe the Texans will try any combination that will give them the best chance to win. I have not seen any evidence from them to suggest otherwise.

BTW, would completely altering your blocking scheme be considered "major reconstruction"?
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote