View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004   #56
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will give you the turnovers in the first 2 games as the breakers for Houstons loss,but in Game 6 DD did not turn over the ball a win,and no one turned over the ball in game 5 a loss,and then again in week 3 DD did not turn over the ball a win(rushing game 5?)Carr 10 yds less than DD,week6 Wells prevailed nicely.
I am not just talking about turnovers here, but overall performance also. Davis played the entire game against Minnesota and we lost the game. And yes we won the game in week 3, but Wells came in in the second half and rushed for 37 yards on 10 carries, after Davis had a WHOPPING 12 yards on 10 carries.

Quote:
My point is don't associate DD as the prince of all the turnovers,and call that the reson for starting Wells,Wells is wonderful,But I haven't been convinced that last years Rookie of the year has shown us what he has yet.
If he hasn't shown us what he has yet, what is he waiting for?