View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004   #29
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Ok everyone who agrees with vinny we know ,,,all yall are doing is writing the same stuff he keeps writing ! How bout showcasing your own opinions for once are is that to difficult ?
I agree with Vinny and this is what I have to say about it:

Why is this so shocking? They have to pick SOMEBODY to win 5 games. If you go to every message board in the NFL you will see that every single team is slated to finish either 10-6 or 12-4. On balance we seem to be driven to joyful mania when someone likes us, and then dump down in to rage when someone in the media doesn't. The bottom line is that the NFL is a tough league and we were the worst offense and the worst defense in the NFL last year statistically. You get a reputation in the NFL by winning. We will get one when we start winning. Not sooner. These shows are based on opinions. Every team can't win 10 games. The media types have to make a call, and until we can do something on the field I don't know why they must share our up-close and personal optimism.

Just hope I don't get sued for plaguerism.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote