View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittbull
Guys, I think DD is a good back, but I'm just following what an "expert" zone runner said. When DD is running as good as he did last year, behind the shceme that we had the past two seasons, why change? With his size and quickness, defenders cannot shoot gaps, due to them not being able to see him. In the zone scheme, defenses can.
I'm starting to think you're right about that. I just don't know, though, if this new scheme might work out well in the future or not. I don't see why they changed a good thing, but that's no excuse for all those fumbles in the first game, either.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote