View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Wand at Guard? I'm down... While we're at it, how about Pitts at Tight End and McKinney at Tackle... Then we can re-sign Jimmy Herndon and trade that 3rd rounder we got for Henson to San Diego to get DeMingo Graham back just in case.
Huh? The idea of Wand at LG is as absurd as the rest of these notions? O-K.

Did you know that the Ravens All-Pro LT Jonathan Ogden began his career at LG? Why? So he could get experience without risking the health of the starting QB. He moved to LT after that and the rest is history. Again, if Wand is one of the top 5 O-linemen on the team, why not put him at guard? How would that preclude Wand from backing up at the tackle spots and moving over in case Pitts or Wade went down? I must be missing some stunningly logical explanation as to why Wand couldn't play at LG. Please, enlighten me.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote