View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004   #16
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
Lets face it. No matter what the reason the Texans may lose the o-coordinator will be the fall guy. The Texans chalked up mega-points against the Vikings but lost because the D failed to hold them. Then all the talk was still about Palmers play calling and not the D-coordinator. Seems kind of slanted to me,to the point of not even making any sense.
I was at that game and the defense held the Vikings to 7 points in the 2nd half. I wouldn't blame it on the defense. They stopped them in overtime and gave our offense an opportunity. They didn't get it done. Carr was sacked on 3rd down and we gave the ball back to the Vikes for a 2nd time and then lost. Our defense did give up the slant pass all day but holding a team like the Vikings to 7 points for an entire half is doing a good job.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote