View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004   #11
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Wells vs. Davis

Ok, I know I will catch hell for this post, but it's just my opinion. IMO I think we should start Wells for awhile. Davis has 233 yards on 80 carries for an average of 2.9 yards per carry with 3 TD's and 4 fumbles. Wells has 218 yards on 59 carries for an average of 3.7 yards per carry with 2 TD's and 1 fumble. Also, when did our passing game really open up? After Davis was injured. IMO we should leave Wells in there until he royally screws up. Seems like Davis is either having problems with injuries or putting the ball on the ground, it seems like there is always something with him. I am beginning to wonder if he was a one hit wonder. And no, I am not a Davis hater, he is a member of this team just like the other 52 men and he contributes when he is healthy, I am just thinking about what is best for our team. Think about what our team has done since Davis was injured. Just wondering what you guys thoughts on this are.