View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004   #11
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Of Carr's 10 pass attempts in the first quarter alone on Sunday, three were play action. You can't run play action every pass attempt, otherwise what's the point - it's no longer deception. Also, if you can't run the ball what's the point of play action? The Texans ran the ball barely well enough on Sunday to make play action worthwhile. That's why you saw more shotgun.

I Didnt get to see the game Sunday against the Titanics but in general over the season my statement holds true . Maybe Palmer read my last post .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote