View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanico
If you don't know how to recognize excuses from reasons, ok then.

What I am saying is that the texans didn't faced us at full throttle, if you are telling me that Houston's past sunday's victory tastes the same, as defeating a full strengthed team...then you are full of it.
Funny, you telling me that last year's victories over the Texans felt less sweet to you? Surree they did--we can really tell since you have mentioned them 50 times in the past few days.