View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004   #18
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover
lets see he grows at least 1 inch, eats & trains Gerogia football 4 years, now benches over 700 lbs and he's gained a mere 1 lb since High School? You guys need to get off the weight issue because I have a feeling its not accurate or even relevent. Just watch him play thats all I ask, see for yourself.
Pollack does weigh 261. This is his posted weight on the Georgia Bulldogs roster page. During games the announcers have also mentioned that he now weighs 261. I know this because I have watched all the games this year.

As for him benching 700 lbs , where did you get that number? Ben Watson just broke the Georgia record last year by benching 600 lbs. Pollack only benches around 465. If you know anything about Pollack, you know he isn't a workout warrior.
www.uga.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=8204 notice the bench #
http://georgiadogs.collegesports.com...k_david00.html