View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004   #14
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
I'm not getting down on DD, but I think J. Wells is finally coming into his own as RB.

IMO, I think we should start Wells and let DD heal.
Yeah, I agree with this. Sure, DD will get better again, but I don't want to keep going back to him and regretting it. I say we start Wells and let him play the entire game against Jax, unless he loses his momentum, and then start him after that and let DD come in occasionally. He wasn't last year and he may not be in the future, but right now Wells is our best RB
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote