View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004   #12
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
I really don't think DD is the issue. I think the problem is that the offense changes with DD in there. If they called the same plays with DD in there as they have with Wells, then I think it would work (and better than Wells). The problem is that the offense seems to change to revolve around DD when he is in there.

The question is, will the coaches realize this and adjust their game? And will Carr look more towards his receivers without dumping it down everytime? Davis in the lineup should help OPEN UP the passing game, not make it one-dimensional (everything to DD)

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote